How to place a PCB order?
- Navigate to the NextPCB order page from the top menu and upload your PCB Gerber files on the order page. The website will parse the file and may extract parameters from the files and fill in these details for you such as PCB Size, Layer Count, Min. Trace/Space. Please confirm that these are correct.
- Select your board parameters. Some options such as quantity and color cannot be extracted from the Gerber files and require manual input. Please go through each option and choose your board parameters. Hover the mouse over the '?' icon for additional information regarding each option.
- Select your Build Time and shipping options, then verify the cost of your order. When you are ready, click Add to Cart to save your order.
- The website will then jump to your Shopping Cart. Tick the checkboxes of the orders you want to purchase together and click Check Out.
- Fill in your shipping address and choose a shipping method.
- Choose a payment method verify your order details and click Pay Now to omplete payment using your preferred method.
- Wait for your package to arrive. Please note that your files will undergo file review after payment and the engineers may have questions for you before they begin production. Please look out for e-mails from us!
How long do PCB order take?
1. Lead time refers to the time between order confirmation and dispatch to the customer. 2. PCB production typically takes between 3 and 14 business days, depending on specific order parameters. It is important to note that this estimate does not ...
How to export Gerber files from Altium PCB?
If you need to place a PCB order on the NextPCB website, you should provide a Gerber file which is for PCB manufacturing. This article is teaching you how to export Gerber files from Altium PCB software. Step 1.Open you.PCBDOC design files on Altium ...
What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)
For PCB and PCBA, the minimum quantity is 5pcs.
How can I combine two orders into one group?
If you have several unpaid orders, you can choose to combine them into a group order and pay for them all at once during checkout. This ensures that the orders will be shipped together. If you have already paid for an order, please send the order ...
When will the engineers check the Gerber files?
After completing checkout and payment, our engineers will begin file review for any order or engineering issues. If any problems are found, we will send you an email to notify you of the issues. Once the issues have been resolved, the order will be ...